Nature Partner Program
A special way for businesses, agencies, organizations, and clubs
to help us provide nature enjoyment and education opportunities for many years to come!
We have come a long way since officially opening in October 2004 and are delighted that the Nature Center has become a special place for so many families and individuals in the surrounding communities.
Each year we welcome over 20,000 visitors participating in programs, site tours, seasonal celebrations, and special events. Visitors also enjoy over five miles of hiking trails and our many unique site features.
Program fees and grants fund only a portion of our operation. Thus, we rely on donations from our friends in the community for a significant portion of our budget. Your generosity will help us continue to offer quality programs, a warm and friendly facility, and beautiful grounds to explore!
As a non-profit organization, all donations to the Sugar Grove Foundation are tax-deductible as allowed by law. The Sugar Grove Nature Center Staff, Volunteers, and Board of Directors appreciate your support.
Download a Nature Partner Brochure Today to Learn How You Can Make a Difference!
Thank the following businesses, agencies, organizations, and clubs
for their generosity and support!
- A.B. Hatchery & Garden Center, http://www.abhatcherygarden.com/
- Adam & Valerie Funk, www.dbc-llp.com
- Adventures Benefiting Children (ABC) Run Club
- Country Gingham, www.countryginghamonline.com
- Daniel Deneen Law Office, www.ilaw202.com
- Darnall Printing & Sign Making, www.darnallprinting.com
- Emiquon Audubon Society, http://sciencespot.net/eas
- Environmental Studies Program at Illinois Wesley University, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Erickson's Auto Service, 1805 Morrissey Dr., Blm, IL 309.662.5542
- Funks Grove Pure Maple Sirup, www.funkspuremaplesirup.com
- Funks Grove Cemetery Association, www.funksgrove.org
- Hermes Service & Sales, www.hermesservice.com
- Illinois Prairie Community Foundation - Zimmerman Family Donor Advised Fund
- Illinois Prairie Chapter of Wild Ones http://illinoisprairie.wildones.org/
- Java Jo'z Coffee, Smoothies & More, 1525 Fort Jesse Rd., Nrml, IL 309.838.7150
- Jim Hanlin, email@example.com
- John Wesley Powell Audubon, http://jwp-audubon.org/
- McLean County Barn Keepers, www.barnkeepers.org
- McLean County Sportsmen's Association, www.mcleancountysportsmen.org
- Studio J Photography, www.studiojphotography.net
- The Prairie Oak Veterinary Center, 207B Landmark Dr., Nrml, IL 309.454.8606
- Twin City Amateur Astronomers, www.tcaa.us
- VanGundy Insurance, www.vangundy.com
- Wheatley Trucking, 510 Woodrig Rd., Blm, IL 309.824.3458
- Wendell Niepagen's Greenhouses & Garden Center, www.niepagens.com
- Wild Birds Unlimited of Normal, http://normal.wbu.com/